Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

What sort of mumbo garbage is this decision.....how is it possible that Cliffs wants to build a private road, to move their private product to their market....and that makes it in the public interest...

This is becoming a lawyer's gold mine....

“I would add that the issue being decided under s.51(4) of the Mining Act does not deprive CCC of its ability at the next stage to oppose Cliffs’ easement application

The Divisional Court reasons held, in part: “Whether or not it is in the public interest to grant an easement for a road is a matter for the Minister of Natural Resources to determine, after an environmental assessment and consultation with First Nations and other affected interests. It is for the Minister to determine whether the easement should be granted in the public interest and on what terms. CCC will be able to participate in that process.” And elsewhere: “I would add that the issue being decided under s.51(4) of the Mining Act does not deprive CCC of its ability at the next stage to oppose Cliffs’ easement application or to ask for conditions that would protect its legitimate interests in its mining claims.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply