Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

I had assumed that the shareholder vote would pass with the requisite majority. Why? Because this time around, they didn't call me to ask me how I was voting or to encourage me to vote, and I have enough shares that the phone call would have made sense if they were uncertain about the outcome. Therefore, they likely knew in advance that the vote would probably pass.

I am glad that this vote has finally passed. It's about time. One of the biggest drawbacks with KWG, in my opinion, was the enormous float. The company is not consolidating at this time, to avoid spooking investors. But now they have the ability to do a consolidation whenever they want.

Look at a hypothetical situation. Let's say that there is a fund that is interested in a piece of the company, and let's say that that fund has internal rules which prohibit investing in stocks with a share price under a dollar, or under three dollars, or whatever random amount you want to pick. They can't invest in KWG because it's a penny stock. But if they know that KWG has sound prospects, they can talk to Frank and express their interest in participating. Frank can say, "well, if you're interested in investing $XXXm and your only hesitation is the share price, we can do a consolidation tomorrow to bring the SP up to XX, which would allow you to meet your internal guidelines. And we will issue a news release speaking simultaneously about the consolidation and about your investment, and your investment will keep the market from being spooked by our consolidation."

Frankly, I think there is a lot of stuff happening behind the scenes right now. I believe that Noront realizes the value of KWG, and the two companies are probably talking much more than any retail investors realize. Again, Noront wasn't willing to give up their large portion of KWG at double the current market price, which to me is just one more reinforcement of the value of the company.

Perhaps it will be a few more years before anything happens, but I continue to sit patiently and wait. I was comfortable buying shares at six cents; I'm definitely comfortable continuing to gradually accumulate more at these levels.

New Message
Please login to post a reply