Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Gold Show this weekend

posted on Feb 27, 2008 06:35PM

Kimber Investors:

Make sure not to miss Jim Puplava's gold show this weekend at www.financialsense.com.  It's going to be a good one.  David Webb from Tyhee and Mark Bailey from Minefinders.  Leanne Baker and Jim, both board members at Kimber will be on the roundtable. Also, Eric King will be there.  I've talked with many colleagues who have trouble devoting the time needed to hear the whole show every weekend.  Don't you know that this is why the ipod was invented?  Put it on your ipod and vacuum the whole house, or walk a few miles around the track in the gym.  Stick it in your ears.  You know what I bet Jim Puplava really would like?  I bet he'd like a smart shareholder base.  The smarter we all are, the less likely we are to get scared out when short selling shenanigans like the events of the past several months occur.  It's easier to hold onto something you believe in, and it's easier to believe in something you understand.  Financial Sense...Stick it in your ear.  SB

New Message
Please login to post a reply