Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

In general I agree with your statements particularly #7 unfortunately. However let me pick on a few of them.

1) The "public" is massively long on these junior mining shares

Back in the tech boom people knew the names of the big companies that caused the tech bubble. Few people today know what a kruggerand is. Ask the average man on the street to name 3 mining companies - not likely to get a response and certainly most could not name 5 juniors or exploration companies_YET.

Yes, the internet investing crowd is aware of the resource sector.

2) As a contrarian, perhaps the "smart money" thing is to be short right now

Since I disagree with the premise in #1, I must disagree with the conclusion of #2

4) Hedge Funds and Commercials, who were once the catalyst for massive gains in the sector, are now short.

These people go where the money is. No manipulation can last in the face of the inflation that is being unleashed. "The darkest hour is always before dawn."

The remainder of your points are a reflection of what is taking place now. Sometimes things change.

That is why the best investment position includes a mix of the metals themselves and a few speculative exploration or junior plays. If they kill the juniors there will be no supply and the metals will rise to the heavens. If they cannot stop the juniors profit will be made there. The best of both worlds may happen too.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply