Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Sorry for the blank post. My caps lock key was on and in correcting it I hit another wrong key. Tough night.

Re my reply,

Absolutely not! Baires does not rule the board in the manner you speak. I complained about a post and poster which was the subject of some discussion on the board. He asked for my reasons and for those of another who complained. I chose to respond privately. Baires got back to me privately and said he wished to cut the individual some slack for good reason. I accepted that and backed off.

He was the one showing mercy in this situation. I note you have 8 points, "not that that means to me I should not listen to your viewpoint but it does indicate to me perhaps some lack of long term experience to be making a comment such as the one made." Indeed, according to the "did you know" section which is now on my screen you have only been a member for just over a month.

It is the course of wisdom to hold one's tongue until some measure of experience has been gained.

Though I have only been around a few months longer I would hesitate to speak with such authority and little experience.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply