Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

I do not find specifics. Here are a couple of quotes from the site.

The first is from a review of accomplishments in 2003 and is positive...

Metallurgy

Metallurgical testing, directed at determining the recovery rates for gold and silver, has continued. Recently-completed laboratory tests on finely ground rocks produced excellent recoveries of both gold and silver and found no evidence of “refractory” rocks from which the gold and silver will be hard to extract. Good though these results are, we cannot assume they will apply to production processes, which will now become the focus of further testing.

The second came after difficulties with the prefeasability study and relates in part to those difficulties... it was not positive

The Carmen deposit encompasses approximately 20 hectares. After completing 124,772 metres or drilling, focus on the Carmen deposit has now shifted towards detailed geological modeling and metallurgical testing both of which are required for economic studies. Results from characterization tests confirm that gold is easily extracted and that the silver recovery varies from high recovery to low recovery across the deposit.

Another commentary I came across indicated the need to mill the various regions of the deposit to varying degrees to achieve proper silver recovery.

I was not able to determine just where Kimber is now with respect to recovery rates.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply