Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Bull,

I agree.

I an NOT a geologist but nature has patterns in it. I suspect that many geological finds resemble the pattern of a tree of unknown orientation. I, too, looked at the drill results above and tried to compare them to the results below and came to a similar conclusion. Mentally I was working in two dimensions not three as reality would dictate, so my imagination was lacking.

Carrying the analogy a bit further one could say the scattered surface (or near surface) findings would represent the leaves. The occasional higher intercepts in the surface drillings might represent twigs and small branches. The recent drill results deeper down appears to be a major limb, but I don't yet think they have found the trunk.

If my thinking is correct, in some geological finds the "tree" is not fully buried, but most of these deposits have been found and worked. I believe the majority of the Kimber deposit (even though we are at 2 million + ounces with the new discoveries - no reports out yet) remains to be found.

A few more major limbs along with the trunk and Kimber will be very special. I certainly hope it turns out that way.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply