Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Bull,

This is a great story! It really puts things in perspective.

I am a relatively young investor who will be leaving for Afghanistan in late October. While over there I will have quite a bit of disposable income for someone my age and plan to put it all to use in the junior mining sector because I truly believe in the fundamentals and have a long time horizon.

Although I understand the precious metals fundamentals and want the leverage that the junior sector provides, I do not trust my abilities to pick out one single company. I have therefore spread my investments to ten quality juniors. My thought is if a few of them go bust (which is impossible, because they all have defined resources), a few just flop, and a couple are home run Aurelian types, I will be very happy years from now.

You seem to be very certain in your convictions about precious metals and also more specifically about Kimber. My question for you is, what percentage of your precious metals investments does Kimber represent? Do you think I am being wise by spreading myself out within this highly volitile sector, or diluting myself?

Thanks,

-Hysteria

New Message
Please login to post a reply