Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Bob, I hope we have strong hands here. If Robert has concerns, this is fine. Kimber is strong. He just doesn't know how strong yet. People worry. That's the nature of people. This is a big investment for most people. It's hard to go against the crowd, to sail in a lonely direction.

It's hard to believe sometimes. But when you really know, and you really understand and you really believe, everything changes.

Do you have kids? When Robert comes on with doubts, think of your son coming up to you in the middle of the night and telling you he's scared of monsters. You know there are no monsters. I know there are no monsters. But he's still scared. And it's no fun to be scared.

Know what you believe, Bob. Don't you be scared either. We're riding a very, very special wave here. I only hope you all stick around to see how special. We're here to help each other hold onto this bull and ride it up. Don't fear. As Yoda says, "It is the path to the Dark Side." Bull

New Message
Please login to post a reply