Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Jim Puplava the Great

posted on Oct 14, 2008 07:19AM

It's almost unbelievable all the people crapping on Jim Puplava in the Q calls this past week. Amazing! Absolutely amazing! People need to figure out whether they are behind this story or not, and if they are not, I say, get the heck out of the game and quit whining! Go sit in front of your T.V. watch Jim Cramer and whoever that fat guy with the glasses is on CNN who always sits there and makes disapproving faces at whatever the blondie commentators in the low cut dresses are saying. Watch those guys and go broke.

What do these "faithful" listeners think this is? You listen to the show a few times, buy a few junior miners and just sit back and let the cash start rolling in? Hearing guys harrass Jim on the Q calls annoys the crap out of me. And he's so patient just sitting there taking it. I just can't believe my good fortune to have access to the type of information Puplava provides, and then to listen to these guys. I tend to try be a peaceful type, but this makes me want to just beat the crap out of someone. Oh well, I feel better now. Bull

New Message
Please login to post a reply