Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Calling Sitting Bull

posted on Oct 10, 2009 03:52PM

Greetings,

I just reread the May news release about, among other things, the report to be done by Micon. The release said their report is expected for September 2009.

That led me to reread several bullboard posts between May and now, and I came across this from your May 20th post:

"In conclusion, we should see some substantial returns on our investment in Kimber over the next twelve months. This new study by Micon will be out before September of this year and if gold and gold mining stocks continue to move up in the interim, everything could come together at the end of this year in an almost perfect storm to drive the share price substantially higher."

I was just wondering if you have any ideas about whether this report might be coming out soon or about what might be holding it up...

I, for one, am hoping the recent move up in gold holds and creates a confidence level adequate for management to release positive news without worrying about it being "wasted" in an unfavourable/unstable market atmosphere.

Thank you for any insights you might have on this subject,

Stone

New Message
Please login to post a reply