Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Bull, P-Man, and co,

Thanks for the work on the youtube presentation and the recent charts. These are very important to get the word out about the Kimber story. I have already showed the video to several potential investors.

Unfortunately I don't have a membership on stockcharts.com so my ability to go back is limited to 3 years. However, I think a chart that is very important in attracting a new class of investors is this one:

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$GOLD:KBX&p=D&yr=3&mn=0&dy=0&id=p38499625125

This is the GOLD-KBX ratio. I think that for investors who are new to the gold bull market, they may be a little nervous about buying something so close to $1,200 per ounce, at an all-time high. I think a critical point that needs to be made to this new class of investors is that it is possible to buy gold for way under $1,200. Most importantly, this gold in the ground HAS NOT been upwardly revalued yet, compared to the price of gold above ground. As can be seen from this ratio, Kimber would still need to TRIPLE from here, or $3 per share, just for the ratio of Kimber's-gold to above-ground gold to return to its "pre-2008 crash" level. This graph is a good way to visualize that. Perhaps this may be a useful point for a future video or presentation.

Hysteria

New Message
Please login to post a reply