Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

SJ,

I will answer the way Richard Russell did when someone asked him a similar question a few years ago in regards to what should be done with gold bullion once gold peaks in a mania. His answer, to paraphrase: "I don't know. We have to wait and see what opportunities arise. The world will be different then than it is now."

Your question is like a player asking his coach at the beginning of a game, "Coach, if we're winning 10 to 9 in the 8th inning and I'm up to bat and the count is 3 and 2 what should I do?" The coach would look at him, as he should, like he's crazy. What that player does will depend on too many things that have not yet come into play. That's why we need this board. We'll be able to depend on each other when the time comes for the next great idea. Will it be railroad stocks, Chinese real estate, IBM? I don't know. Nobody knows. In life, the best performers are those who can make appropriate adjustments quickly enough, not those with infallible plans. "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy" ---Helmuth Von Moltke Remember that.

For what it's worth, I think will get bought out long before it gets to $50. Wondering what to do with $50 Kimber would be a nice problem to have, however. Don't you agree? Bull

New Message
Please login to post a reply