Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Marketing

posted on Feb 25, 2010 03:32PM

Kimber's big mistake is that right now those in charge of the company really do not understand marketing. They have access to perhaps one of the greatest marketers on the planet earth, Eric King, and they are not using him at all. This is a mistake, but even decent companies make many mistakes. Gordon is a very smart guy. I object to anyone writing that he is not a man of integrity. He is certainly man of integrity, but he could not give a motivational sales talk or presentation if his life depended on it. Sorry, Gordon. Jim Puplava is a brilliant researcher, but neither is he a promoter, nor does he understand promotion like King does. If Eric King was working full time promoting this company, it would have been bought for 7-8 dollars a share already. Unfortunately, the people running the company do not see this. The price we are all paying is having to wait. This involves a great deal of patience, and makes it difficult. The time will come when Kimber will sell itself, however.

It is obvious to everyone watching that King and Puplava have had some sort of a falling out. Obviously neither have paid much attention to the Biblical admonition against Pride. Maybe they should pick up a copy of the Good Book. It's been around for awhile, many centuries on the bestseller list. There is a reason it has, believe it or not.

Pride in the Bible actually ranks above the level of sin. It holds the exalted status of being an Abomination to God. Other such forms of human conduct that carry this title include: bestiality, worshipping the devil and homosexuality. Jim and Eric obviously have decided that quality human relationships, companionship, growth, achievement and advancement rank somewhere below radio shows ratings in the grand scheme of things. This is unfortunate for all of us, but entire kingdoms have been lost over lesser squabbles.

Fortunately we will not lose the Kimber Kingdom because of this squabble. Eric and Jim are both in too deep. Ultimately they will realize that their fighting is meaningless. It will not come too late for us, but it might for them.

We will just have to wait a bit longer for the game to play out. As Eric once used to say so frequently on Jim's show, "The Bull Market will rescue us." It is unfortunate, however, that we all lose access to one of the greatest one-two punches since Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig just because people can't say, "I'm sorry," or "I'll put my feelings aside for a moment to be a part of something much, much greater than I could ever do on my own."

This is truly sad, and we all suffer for it. I'd advise all of you to try and do better in life. W.

New Message
Please login to post a reply