Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

C#,

You hit the nail on the head. As someone who tries to follow all of Schiff's radio shows, writings, and TV appearances, I get a very uneasy and awkward feeling when I see him standing beside that desk on Fast Money. It is almost like watching one of those hidden camera shows where they are playing a trick on someone, and it's uncomfortable even to watch it unfold, despite knowing that the cruel trick will be played out whether I watch or not.

I've never once seen him give a specific investment recommendation on the show. Yet that is what all the hosts want. The appearances probably won't last long.

So I'll take it for now that perhaps a few more people will learn of Austrian viewpoint. But perhaps, the producers are already meeting with Schiff and giving him a "put up or shut up," ultimatum for future appearances.

I saw him try to ad lib recently when put on the spot for a trade, saying something to the effect of: "Sure, you could do a short financials, long resource stocks trade..." But it's really not his game, and I hope he realizes it before too long.

Hysteria

New Message
Please login to post a reply