Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Would love for someone who knows better how to interpret these results to share their insight with us.

The market seems to have not noticed, or if it did, the results were not sufficient to cause any reaction.

I see a total indicated measurement at Carotare of 24,900 oz gold and 479,500 at the 1g/ton cutoff level. My guess is that the market is saying this is not enough metal here to even bother mining in the future... hence no major change in the share price.

I am not sure why they list grade levels all the way down to .1g/ton. Do deposits ever get economically mined with such a low concentration?

The other significant item is the mention of the PEA "targeted to be completed within the next two months." So, realistically, perhaps we'll see it by early summer. My guess is that we continue a slow bleed in share price until then, as the impatient weak hands move elsewhere. I know that the big move in Kimber won't be predictable ahead of time, though, so I won't try to trade in and out before that comes.

Curious to hear other's thoughts.

Hysteria

New Message
Please login to post a reply