Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

This is intended as an analysis and not a statement to demean those desiring to see the price rise. I too, would like to see the price rise and remain hopeful; but would like to point out that according to Andrew Maguire "when the jobs report was bad they would let gold rise before the smackdown so as to profit even further."

I suspect we just saw another version of the same game. "When I woke up this morning to find there had been an ORCHESTRATED 3 am intervention"

That was the pre-takedown maneuver, then back off and wait for the price to rise as people feel the waters are safe once again. Then about noon eastern (when folks are out to lunch) pound the market down with real vengeance. This wrecks many of the recent investors, particularly leveraged newcomers, and gets the price back below $1160 again. Further this shuts off the "buy" side of the juniors miners so they can easily have their price pushed down too.

I just wish no one would go long in either the Comex or the LBMA physical markets at all ever again. Let TPTB put the paper price down to zero if they want. Take that money and go into the real physical market and buy all that one can get their hands on until there just plain is no more available anywhere. It wouldn't take much money at all to do so. Until this scam is broken by deaults it will never end. If one should buy on the LBMA or COMEX, be prepared to stand for delivery and accept nothing else. Those that want the manipulation have everything on their side. They have power, they have money, and they are excellent traders. Until there are the equivalent of "bank runs" this will not end. The price will continue to reluctantly rise as it has been doing; but it will not go ballistic as it should until the defaults start.

I could elaborate on the power and money but why preach to the choir.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply