Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

And Uptrend for Gold

posted on Apr 22, 2010 12:08PM

We are in a uptrend for gold and gold mining. This trend is like the tides of the ocean, it cannot be altered. The signs are unmistakable for those who are ready and willing to see what is happening. I have found out, however, that the great majority of humanity is totally unready and even more unwilling to see what is unfolding before them.

All the Eric Kings and Jim Puplavas and Jim Sinclairs and James Dines of the world cannot alter that. Readiness is not an event, it is a process. If you are ready for this, then there is a reason you are. If you are just happening upon this, then it makes no difference, because you are simply being used as a tool to create wealth for someone else who will eventually get it.

This is heavy stuff. The standard of living is going to fall quite precipitously here in the good ol' US of A. Many fortunes will be lost. People will grow disillusioned. What might be considered "false prophets" will continue to rise up, the Obamas and Pelosis and Barney Franks of the world will be almost worshipped as offering an escape from who we are and have become. No escape is forthcoming, only reality.

If you do not have any physical gold or silver, I would get some. I would not hold the ETF's. Bull

New Message
Please login to post a reply