Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

In a May 20, 2010, posting on the Jesse's Cafe Americain blog headlined "The Horizons AlphaPro Dennis Gartman ETF and its Narcoleptic returns" that eponymous ETF was about even for seven months. And it still is as of late June. Check it out yourself, ticker symbol HAG.to.

Those massive gains in gold/sterling apparently have been offseet by losing calls in other trades.

By the way, I didn't say Dennis was a stopped clock. I said: "It's my experience that he seems to be right not much more often than a stopped clock." Translation: Even a stopped clock gives the correct time and therefore is correct once per cycle. Gartman seems to do a little better than that, but if the ETF that bears his name is any indication, you won't be having to worry about massive gains boosting you into a higher tax bracket from following his advice.

No problem, though. Gartman will show up somewhere very soon dissing gold and saying he no longer is long "of" it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply