Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

I will take the opportunity to complain about management - specifically, the lack of information.

Since management doesnt tell us, prehaps you can fill in some gaps Sitting Bull.

What are the people at Kimber working on right now? analyzing results of the preliminiary economic assessment? or have they started working on a preliminary feasibility study? what are the expected due dates of upcoming reports or drilling results?

Are the drills turning? if so, where?

Are they trying to prove up as many ounces as possible? if so how? by drilling monterde or by drilling new targets? it has often been rumoured that they could prove up 3-4 MM oz, but is this really realistic? how are they going to do that?

Or maybe they are not drilling. Maybe they will take the resources they have got and start developing a mine. Are they going down this route?

And the question that I can never seem to get answered: we had 2 MM oz gold in the measured and indicated category since about 2006/7. Then they went and redefined the resource as high grade, we lost M&I status and instead went to inferred and still remined at 2 MM oz. What was the point of that? was it a master plan - if so please explain, or was it basically a big stuff up. Have we been stuck at 2 MM oz for the past 4 years because management/geology stuffed up?

If some answers could be provided, I would certainly appreciate it.

Golden Kiwi.

New Message
Please login to post a reply