Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Well, let's continue the one-on one:

Actually, D-sharp was a compliment on your accumen. Maybe D-natural would work, too?

Any way, I'm seriously considering loosening up my buy points on Kimber because I, too, am beginning to wonder if the spring is being compressed for one of those quick pops.

I've bounced this price action off some others of the Kimber persuasion and they have been taking note, too, of the stunted price action.

In the final analysis, I'm fairly confident that Kimber has some big upside eventually. Left to be decided is the matter of timing.

As for the macro picture, it often puzzles me when my juniors, who are far off from actual production, drop in sympathy when gold and/or silver tank. Somehow, they don't seem to rise in such great sympathy when the metals run. Kimber is a good example here.

On other fronts, Evolving Gold has disappointed one too many times and I've now liquidated about a quarter of my position -- at a substantial loss. Word to the wise, avoid Evolving Gold unless you have unlimited patience for moronic managment behavior. To wit, they have a new CEO and one of his first moves is to bring back former top geologist and all-around head honcho Quinton Hennigh as a consultant. This is a guy who was basically shown the door a few months back. And I'd hate to know what they're paying for his consultation.

As for SGR (presume you refer to San Gold) I never did purchase it. Some checking around produced some overly negative facts and opinions, so I passed.

The Golden Predator I own shot up nicely last week on good drills results, but has given most of that back. Going against my general inclination, I didn't cash the rip. But I like Golden Predator for the long haul and likely will be using this dip to add to the position -- probably with money recycled from EVG sales.

So, maybe it's time to buy some Kimber for a few pennies more. That might be good advice, too, for a guy whose cost basis is more than $2. Can't hurt, right?

New Message
Please login to post a reply