Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

As the late, great songstress once queried musically, "Is that all there is?"

I'm hearing the song in my head repeatedly as the oft-delayed, much-anticipated Kimber resource update continues to receive a rousing yawn from the investing public.

It can be argued that reaction, or lack thereof, is a function of where we are in the calendar (tax loss selling, etc.), or a lack of anything dynamic in the update (unexpectedly large numbers). Or. Or. Or. The point is, had this been released even six weeks ago, when gold and silver were moving up, or a year-plus ago as once promised, it's likely the share price would have been more positively affected. Now we're left only to deal with the flood of disappointed shareholders who held on for the estimate and now are flushing their positions.

We're left with a declining share price, as has been the case for all too long, with precious little in the way of a catalyst to change that trend. Spare me the takeover speculation. At a 100 percent premium to current price, Kimber would be a loser for virtually any long-term holder.

Time to invoke the words of another deceased female celebrity, Gertude Stein, who once remarked of Oakland, "There is no there there." Her words could readily be applied to Kimber.

New Message
Please login to post a reply