DELIVERING DISCIPLINED GROWTH

Third largest primary Gold Producer in North America

Free
Message: effects of positive ecuador news on K stock price..ideas?

I tend to share Brit's point of view on K. ebear is of course right that there are bargains everywhere right now, but to pull out of K and try to place a bet elsewhere is a gamble too.

Like a hockey trade, sometimes the best deal is the deal you don't make. At this point, K has some momentum and I don't mind waiting to see where that leads. As Brit said, the risk on K is low right now and they got more than just FDN going for them. Who knows. What ARU failed to achieve in Ecuador, may be it could be fulfilled by K. I'll wait at least until the new year before deciding on if I should unload the K shares.

I know we all still harbour much hostility towards Kinross, but I keep recalling that scene from the "Godfather" about one of the Corleone captain's betrayal of the family...... "Tell Michael it's nothing personal, it's just business".

Besides as an executive PA could never hold a candle near Tye Burt, just see how he got ARU for a song really shows his smarts in building shareholder value (even that was at our expenses). Perhaps joining him is not such a bad idea.

New Message
Please login to post a reply