DELIVERING DISCIPLINED GROWTH

Third largest primary Gold Producer in North America

Free

Are there any ARU investors besides me, still holding?

Not I, said the little red hen. I used the recent strength to sell the warrants - stock went a while back. Forget Kinross, this entire sector makes me nervous. Too many promoters, too many scammers, too many true believers, and absolutely no enforcement.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones in the sense I got out with a profit. OTOH, from 1/2 M oz's to 14 M oz's and all I have is a double? And for this I sweated bullets for 2 freakin' years? Never again.

FWIW, I also think gold's headed lower. Oh sure, it will hit 1250 on it's way to 1650 one of these days (damn, that guy's annoying - the quintiscential stopped clock) but I say it goes to 750 first, maybe even lower. Take a look at a weekly chart. Look bullish to you? And this recent coin shortage smells like a top to me - the gold market equivalent of sidewalk camping for Madonna tickets. I may be wrong (wouldn't that be a surprise?) but i guess if you can bail out the entire western banking system, take over the US mortgage market, AND keep the dollar up while cutting short rates to zero, then a little thing like managing the gold price should be a snap. Hell, all we lost this time around was Iceland, and who cares about them?

ebear

New Message
Please login to post a reply