DELIVERING DISCIPLINED GROWTH

Third largest primary Gold Producer in North America

Free

Jan 22, 2009 01:07PM

Hope u didn't spend over 2 hrs looking for this Post for me because .... I had printed this valuable historical document out at the time it hit the eagerly waiting market. LOL

Your Gain using your method is $6,818. Using my method your Gain is $3,425.36. Until someone gives me a valid argument using the info on the K site, I still think I’ve used the correct method.

Hope u didn’t complete the Tax Deferral Election. Wouldn’t matter anyway as, should the Tax Dept even check, this would be a correction.

I find it strange, don’t you, there’s been some huge gains and huge losses on this memorable transaction and all have to convert to the K shs to do the calculation but no one has contributed opinions to this discussion last October nor even now and Tax Day isn’t that far away.

Verno75, You and I appear to be the only Crazies that want to do it the proper way. As such, PM me if u have something further to discuss as IMO the Board wouldn’t be interested in reading our chatter.

Anyone know of a Site to get Spot (preferably Real Time) or Feb Oil and Gold? BNN shows March Oil. Is that because the Feb Oil Future has expired? An Analyst on BNN quotted a $35 +/- Oil price and BNN was showing 45+/-

Also Symbol to retrieve same.

New Message
Please login to post a reply