DELIVERING DISCIPLINED GROWTH

Third largest primary Gold Producer in North America

Free

Kinross Resilient to -$30 Gold

posted on Mar 24, 2009 11:10AM

Is it just me or do others feel K is holding up surprisingly well considering the drop in Gold.

ABX, AEM, G, are down 2-3% but Kinross hanging tough. I expected at least a dollar drop. Why are we not seeing a decline similar to the Majors.

Is there a story being circulated I'm not privy to? Likely I'll go back to my quote screen and see K quoted excessively lower than the others.

Has anyone heard anything they'd care to share?

Geez I'll be glad when I'm outta this stock. I've been watching this bulk of funds for far too long.

I should have handed my K hldgs over to Notie Girl. She played her K like a Pro. I don't need help Buying ... it's the Sell Side instructions I didn't read. I visualize unreal profits and my Mouse hand freezes. Think it's called Greed.

My goal was 26/27. Void of the NI, we would have stood a chance of reaching that level. Now the HW Diamond Purchase. Without those events it would have been something else.

I can't work up any enthusiasm about K moving into FDN. Had I been holding ARU I'd be ecstatic. Well ... maybe not if it was trading under a Dollar.

Just looked at K. It's up well over 2% and the other still in minus territory.

OK Who Knows What?

New Message
Please login to post a reply