DELIVERING DISCIPLINED GROWTH

Third largest primary Gold Producer in North America

Free

Need Gold Real Time Streaming Quotes

posted on Apr 24, 2009 11:55AM

I'm with BMOIS and find their Quote System, ... well, not what I want and I want to change. NOW!!!

I'd like to be with a Cdn Broker that has a Quote System supplying Gold & Oil prices in Real Time Streaming quotes. Is there such a Broker's Quote System in Canada that provides this feature to their clients even if they charge extra for it.

If this feature is more than a Cdn Broker is expected or wants or is known to spend on their Quote System, then ... is someone subscribed to a Quote System, preferably Cdn, that has this feature? I've asked this question some time ago on the OT Forum but didn't get ANY replies. Hopefully some of u will offer suggestions so I don't have to subscribe/experiment with more than one System.

I guess I could and eventually may have to, pick up the phone and make enquiries but this is easier providing some of our Readers have this feature.

Maybe I'm the only one that feels this necessary ... comments would be appreicated.

I'm still holding a larger position of K than I should be and I find that K responds - immediately if not sooner - to the changes in the gold price. I'm using BNN to get Gold quotes but this is distracting and cumbersome.

Gold has made a nice turn around. Good Luck to all that it holds. Thank Goodness I did sell a bit in that 23/24 area but not as much as I should have. I hope I'm not the lone ARU holder to not do so. This ARU debacle has been the most stressful position I've ever held. LOL

New Message
Please login to post a reply