DELIVERING DISCIPLINED GROWTH

Third largest primary Gold Producer in North America

Free

MarketWatch, BNN & Bloomberg use the COMEX closest Future closing price GC09M June - 893.60

This USAGOLD.Com site uses the Spot Gold Close to reflect Net changes but it is Real Time. This site is great!!! Thx VM for posting it.

Now if I can train myself to keep my eyes off the Net Change on BNN using the Future Close, and just watch the Net Change on this Site using the Spot Close, I'll be satisfied but ... can I do that! I'm sure going to try. Oh darn! I got a message: "Your Streaming Session has Expired"! Can't blame them. Why should they supply bandwidth free of charge for Real Time Quotes.

Surely there's a Quote System one can subscribe to that gives a Real Time Streaming Gold price usng the Future or Spot prices. Active Traders would find this a necessity. I wouildn't think they would risk trading on 15 min delayed Gold quotes. I don't favour buying a Stock Quote System AND a Futures Quote System but so far, from the few I've checked, it sort of looks like one would have to.

Prior to holding K I've never found this a necessity. Gold is gyrating up and down and K following every move, then add oil stocks to this scenerio, I'm too old for this action! I'm worn out by the end of the day! LOL

New Message
Please login to post a reply