DELIVERING DISCIPLINED GROWTH

Third largest primary Gold Producer in North America

Free
Message: My Request to Mr. Christopher Ecclestone, Hallgarten Analyst

For Mr. Christopher Ecclestone

Hi Mr Ecclestone, … I'm most interested in reading the full text of your comments mentioned here:

Analyst condemns Kinross-Red Back deal

Peter Koven August 9, 2010 – 1:15 pm

Some people think Kinross Gold Corp. is getting a good deal with its US$7.1-billion friendly offer for Red Back Mining Inc. Others think it is dramatically over-paying.

You can safely put Hallgarten & Co. analyst Christopher Ecclestone in the latter group. In a lengthy note titled “Just say No,” he slams the deal from all angles and urges Kinross shareholders to reject it with some very creative language.

This "Deal" I'd like among too, all the K Shareholders - IF our K shs were trading $10. higher. Presently in the $15. area in Canada. Sure it might turn out good - but personally I don't favour being underwater, as many are experiencing, for the next few years Waiting and Hoping with fingers and eyes crossed while Tye gets his Jollies at our expense. Every T/O he's done involves diluting the o/s shs and every year he makes sure he's pays himself among the highest if not "the" highest Gold CEO. He obviously likes money as we do too but he's smart, he merely takes ours.

All these risky Countries too makes one nervous to wake up in the morning in case Russia, Ecuador and now Africa, chooses to snatch our ppty. Why doesn't he settle down and do what he's paid to do … grow production with what we've already bought. Me thinks it's because he likes travelling the World on our dime. LOL

All the Gold Cos are now raising their dividends and what do we get? Additional shs on top of an already staggering mountain of shs with what now - 3 Classes of Warrants o/s. How did we get such an egotistical mindless selfish … I've run out of descriptions - Oh from ABX … I wonder if we can give him back. … Name Removed, Canada

PS If u do send me your comments - May I post them on the Agoracom K Board for others to read? This Message Board was started by battered Aurelian (Ecuador) - ARU - shareholders. Hmm Tye isn't being too successful in developing the Fruta del Norte Mine in Ecuador is he.

New Message
Please login to post a reply