Kirkland Lake Gold Inc.

KGI is an operating and exploration gold Company in Kirkland Lake, Ontario which is located in the Lower Abitibi Greenstone belt in northeastern Ontario.

Free

2020-06-22 05:00:10 AM ET (Globe Newswire)

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 22, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pretium Resources Inc. (TSX/NYSE: PVG) ("Pretivm" or the "Company") announces that it has accepted the resignation of David Prins, Vice President, Operations, who will be departing the Company on August 31, 2020 or such other date as may be mutually agreed. The Company is initiating a search for a new leader for its operations and Mr. Prins will continue to assist in his current role until his departure in order to ensure an orderly transition.

Mr. Prins was appointed Vice President, Operations in 2018. He joined Pretivm in 2016 as Project Director responsible for completing the construction of the Brucejack Mine and transmission line.

"Dave's leadership has been instrumental in the success of the Brucejack Mine, and the Company in general," said Jacques Perron, President and Chief Executive Officer of Pretivm. "We thank Dave for leading the teams that successfully and safely built and ramped up Brucejack's operations. We wish him all the success in his future endeavours."

About Pretivm

Pretivm is an intermediate gold producer with the high-grade gold underground Brucejack Mine.

For further information contact:

Troy Shultz

Manager, Investor Relations &

Corporate Communications

Pretium Resources Inc.

Suite 2300, Four Bentall Centre, 1055 Dunsmuir Street

PO Box 49334 Vancouver, BC V7X 1L4

(604) 558-1784

invest@pretivm.com

(SEDAR filings: Pretium Resources Inc.)

Regarding Forward-Looking Statements

New Message