Welcome To The LaTeegra Gold Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

In checking SEDI I see some discrepencies..... Particularily in regard to the roll back @ 1 new for 10 old...... Looks like some shares were not rolled back .... I know mine were!... maybe they just failed to declare / show the roll back in the managments accounts.... and SEDI has inacurate information.

I think an audit of the LEG/LRG shares is in order if that is the case.

Looks like another new area play to mine the market and deliver their shares to the masses...LOL

FYI:

BC Securities Commission (C:*BCSC)
Wednesday June 06 2007 - In the News

Also Lateegra Gold Corp (C:LRG) In the News
Also West Hawk Development Corp (C:WHD) In the News

The Vancouver Sun reports in its Wednesday edition last summer, the Vancouver stock market cops found 65 boxes of records from an offshore brokerage firm showing that at least 20 Vancouver-area residents had been secretly dealing stock through offshore accounts. The Sun's David Baines writes that at the time, Insp. George Pemberton, head of the Vancouver RCMP Integrated Market Enforcement Team, said there are only three reasons for a Canadian resident to set up an offshore account, and all of them are illegal -- money-laundering, tax evasion and market manipulation. I suppose another reason might be to hide assets from creditors, including estranged spouses. For whatever reason, Michael Townsend, 39, president of Vancouver-based Lateegra Gold Corp. and former president of West Hawk Development Corp., was one of those surreptitious traders. The B.C. Securities Commission released a settlement agreement late last week in which Mr. Townsend confessed to trading hundreds of thousands of shares of Lateegra and West Hawk through a Turks & Caicos account without filing insider trading reports. He agreed to a one-year trading ban. Well, not really a trading ban, rather an agreement to restrict his trading to one account, which is what most law-abiding citizens do anyway. He also agreed to resign as an officer or director, and not to engage in investor relations for any B.C. issuer for a year. Well, not all issuers. He can still do this sort of work for Lateegra, which means he can continue to spread his promotional patter on CKNW's dreadful investment infomercial program, Market Matters, as he has done several times before. He also agreed to pay a $40,000 penalty and late filing fees totalling $1,250. Otherwise, he is back in business.

© 2007 Canjex Publishing Ltd.

New Message
Please login to post a reply