Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Mar 10, 2008 12:14PM

Mar 10, 2008 12:26PM
Mar 10, 2008 12:46PM

Mar 10, 2008 12:51PM

Liberty did buy back shares - It was the Salman Brothers transaction that was talked about on this board for about 25k shares.

This dialog shows up whenever their is a financing - I phoned the company this morning as soon as I saw the release. Please call them they really are happy to answer your questions.

They did not originally plan to go for this much but the interest and offer was there. I personally think they have done a great job during trying times. Look at what is going on around us. TSX and Vent have been in chaos all year. We got the mill going when Ni was still high and it has gone down to $12-$14. Then take the US ROE and we do sell our Ni based on the USROE which has been the pitts and that knocked off another 15-20%. Then McWatters was delayed. How do you think this has affected the cash flow. The last financing was very negatively received (most of us thought we would see a much higher share price) well that affected the financing too!! This has been our reality.

Now, what has happened in this company. We got a mill, financed, built and debt paid off. Redstone mine was brought into production, requirements to list on the TSX were met and we became listed on the TSX, McWatters has been permitted and is close to be being ready, Hart was drilled for the first time and in 66 holes we know that we have a big discovery that is going to give us 8 - 10 years mine life at least, Groves was staked and will be an exciting exploration property for us, Ray, Galata. I see a lot of accomplishments.

Yes, we have burned off alot of money. Gary and his staff have accomplished many things. For me it was a buying opportunity. Because I have always known that we are in waiting and this is the time to see the biggest reward and the time to take the greatest risk. Our price got run up partly because of the news we have had and because of the PDAC. After any news there is always a correction. This is normal but frustrating.

Call me a mindless pumper but it is our hard earned savings that we invest. I do my DD. I want to know that where I invest my money it is in a good investment. Nothing is safe. There is always risk and yes we have all lost money but the mine will soon take wings. I think it will be a great ride but the times are hard now and yes this has been a hurdle but the goal is near and soon we will have decent production and in the fall we will be OK. In the meantime this financing is a means to an end. Sorry for the long pump.

Mar 10, 2008 10:48PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply