Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

We all want to be invested in a company that makes us money.

I think that we have to start showing some positive events to reinforce shareholders confidence.

Right now the economy stinks. People are afraid. There is more of a show me mentality.

What Liberty has to do is show that the financing is done, then show us McWatters ready for pre - production. At that point there will be more confidence and the PR releases themselves showing the advancing of Lbe should make the IR job easier.

I am guilty of many times calling the Lbe office. Staff have always been helpful. They have tried to answer every quiestion I asked. They truely believe in Lbe and they are trying there best to advance things. There is an old saying that $hit happens! Well I believe it does. In the news they talk about not holding investments. The quick turnover. Lbe has to do some things but this is more an allowing for things to advance. I hate the result on our portfolio too but I have a choice - sell or keep our shares. I choose to keep them.

I know I am not particularly smart. We all have different strengths and many people contribute to this forum. These are my simple words for all they are worth.

New Message
Please login to post a reply