Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

AGORACOM
May 06, 2008 12:41PM

Nickel, Surething and 1bigwilly,

Agree with all of your posts .... it is nice to see sp up 6% and see that Gary and mgmt. team saw that the rate of return on using Agoracom wasn't that beneficial (my take on things) and thus chose to cut their losses. To me it shows a responsible mgmt. team who is looking out for their shareholders ... it kinda reminds me of looking back at I believe the first set of financials (could have been the second set) just after Gary Nash took over LBE and as according to the financials LBE had hired a PR firm and then shortly thereafter fired the firm.

Surething I am hoping that your guestimation of 6.50 minimum happens before 2008's year end....that would *totally* be awesome!!! I am in full agreement with you is that once pre-production dates are met and the full production dates and tonnages are met that there will be many a happy shareholder - not to mention the upcoming 43-101's coming out should solidify things (my take based on the last NR regarding Hart).

Looking forward to see how the next 6 - 9 months unfold (assuming current nickel prices remain at current market levels or increase astronomically :)

Happy Trails,

-B1-

New Message
Please login to post a reply