Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

I don't post often, but thought I would check in with my thoughts. I have to admit that when I first invested in this stock, I had visions of making quick money as opposed to chasing the stock in order to average down the value of my holdings. What I thought might take a few months ( a year ago ) might now take another year....I hope not. Patience has never been my finest quality, nor do I think it works for many people in todays society. The stock market is probably the worst offender of them all.

We have a great group of posters on this board who share valuable information on the progress of this company. This market on the other hand baffles me and has proven to be a true test of my will and those of many I suppose.

I too calculated the SP as Wanderer did using the quartely reported assests of the company and agree that our current SP doesn't even support the true hard asset value of the company not to mention the future potential we most certainly haven't tapped in to yet.

Give this company some time and a little faith. The stock most certainly will rise again. All the puzzle pieces are there.

Excel

New Message
Please login to post a reply