Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Talking to a few of the guys from Edm - The mine is not going to be instantly making a zillion dollars. If people had realized that the price was oversold last Apr - more would have sold. Many of us have had a learning experience but this mine is going to happen. It is being planned that we work towards the 4000 tpd goal but McWatter, and Hart, and Redstone concurrently will really change the picture.

Some will sell, partly because it is the summer but very soon - we are just about at the sill now we will hit the end of July.

In terms of shorting. If you check out institutions and they are selling more then they are buying (I think that is right) there is a chance there is shorting going on. (Maybe someone can confirm if I have that right).

In terms of market manipulation - we have had markets revaluing our shares because of McWatters being delayed, the loan etc.

Buxom, Gary looked at your questions and we talked about them. I know I posted something when you first asked them. I think I have basically answered them. The multiple that people assign to our share will be likely closer to full production. I think we will have good work going throughout the summer. We will get our updates, I'm not going anywhere and the market is what it is. We are going to have a mine - it just isn't done instantly.

New Message
Please login to post a reply