Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Jul 17, 2008 02:34PM

Good Post ExSud

posted on Jul 17, 2008 04:13PM

We wish we all had your expertise.

I have found this year harder then any other year for investing. I have learned some lessons the hard way but I have taken profit off the table too.

It has just been very hard as longer term investors watching the steady decline in SP. I am not crying over spilt milk just stating a fact. When we sell our Lbe shares we will walk away with a whole experience of watching the mine cycle of bringing an exploration company into production. We will have learned about financings and flow through shares, the effects of warrants, summer time investing. We will also have learned about developing up resources, and quality of resources, of which Lbe has many good quality resources.

I have learned so many things from people posting on this board. I have learned so much from news releases, talking to people, and I have alot of respect for people invested in this company.

I have heard contrarian views, cold analytical analysis of financial statements. There has been so much I have seen and read. (By the way this is not a farewell speech (You are still stuck with me))

Fact is this is a good management team. I am still not selling because I still believe in the goal and we are so darn close. We will have the money to bring us to preproduction and I really do hope the price of Ni will be higher. The analysts say it will be. I am sure there are contrarians too. We just have to sit and watch the cards play. Don't give up.

As to the fact that there are still money making opportunities out there. Of course there are. Ex I am glad you found some good ones. Chances are though that by the time we find out about it alot of the money has already been made.

New Message
Please login to post a reply