Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Oh for the joys of holidays.

Sometimes the closest hurdles are so far away. On the one hand the drift is going well and on the other hand our financials are not looking good. Our SP is now reflecting everyone's indecision. Those who think Lbe will not be around and those who are willing to take the risk are buying and then others are just sitting and waiting it out.

Last week we had news of two new members of the Lbe team. WHY would they ever leave their perfectly good job to join a company that they had no thought that it could succeed.

I was going to crunch out numbers but we have seen so many sets of numbers and to be honest Ni is at a crossroads. On the positive side Oil prices are heading south. The cost of producing a pound of nickel for the three and six month periods ended June 30, 2008 are US$5.91 and US$6.42 per pound which includes mining, milling, smelting, refining, price partcipation and marketing costs but excludes mine depletion and operating asset amortization charges. The Company anticipates the cost to produce a pound of nickel to remain in the US$6.00 to US$7.25 range for the remainder of the year. The McWatters mine will not be declared to be in commercial production until late 2008.

This is the hurdle we face. Preproduction revenue in Sep will be reflected against the cost of developing the mine. Can we keep our company going until the cash flow kicks in? This is the hurdle the company has to deal with. The company believes they can. This is the question we as investors must answer ourselves. I am willing to take the chance and hold onto my shares. To sell now, I like many of us, would take the loss. If I hold onto the shares I accept the risk of not taking the sp being offered now. I hope others feel much the same as me. As Rastaman has said we are going to have to have a tough stomach but I still believe the reward will make it worth while. We are just so close. I believe that financing can be raised if required.

New Message
Please login to post a reply