Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

I Don't Get It!

posted on Sep 02, 2008 04:04PM

Why does ExSudbury Guy and Sarlock tell us that they have sold half their holdings at $0.48. When Ni is back heading over $9. Sarlock says he has been picking up more holdings (obviously at a cheaper price). Ex Sudbury Guy originally sold at $3.90 then bought back in when he figured it had bottomed out. Now, when the company is going into preproduction at about Sep 14, they talk about broken promises. If they did not like the company(knowing full well about the delays from 2007) then first why back in. Now they talk about their sales and they know it will undermine shareholder confidence and now again they post about the delays just before we get into preproduction.

Maybe I do try to put a positive angle on things but I am a share holder and this is my public face. I am hub leader but also I am a shareholder. It is not that we do not know the risks but we also do not try to undermine the share we hold. As shareprices drop I know we want to point fingers and I cannot fault what both Sarlock and Ex Sudbury Guy are saying because we do feel the delays and what it has cost us. The only question I ask is Why are they doing it now?

New Message
Please login to post a reply