Sep 21, 2008 09:19PM
Sep 21, 2008 09:43PM

Sep 21, 2008 10:30PM

Sep 22, 2008 05:37AM
Sep 22, 2008 07:54AM

Sep 22, 2008 09:05AM

Heath

posted on Sep 22, 2008 10:26AM

First, I just got off the phone with Liberty, and you neither phoned the head office or Gary Nash. I will try to answer some of your questions

Will there be an updated report the investment bankers or are they just putting their heads in the sand when we need them most?

Dr Nash talks to all the Investment bankers on a continuous basis. I think investment bankers have more problems then we are aware of.

If the flow through shares will not relieve debt and can be used for development costs, which type of costs are you referring to?

I do not know what costs they can be used for. Again I suggest you phone the company.

Are the current payables approximately 3.5 million? and the negative cash flow 1.5 million per month?. If so how will we survive if there is no financing or debt put in place? Are we currently paying suppliers, staff etc.?

Yes we are paying suppliers

Are we at risk of losing people and product to continue? At what price would we entertain a financing? Can we forward sell production or is it all pledged already? What is our total debt including the line of credit that we have drawn down? Are the institutions willing to average down to finance us? Would the Chinese finance us? What are our other options as far as selling properties etc.? If the company were to be wound down, what would the net proceeds be for the common shareholder? If I were to average down now, what promotion is in place to help the stock price? If there is a financing with a warrant, would this be offered to existing shareholders and how would one find out about this?

As far as the rest of your questions - phone the company. Their phone number is at the bottom of every press release.

Sep 22, 2008 10:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply