Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Beerbelly and Wolfie/Dillbit

posted on Sep 22, 2008 07:46AM

Your comments on both this and the S.H. site regarding the extractibility of low grade ore is still the biggest problem that faces ISM. ISM posters seem to be getting very irritated as of late; the length of time ISM is taking to provide their 43-101 is starting to take its toll.

In both your references regarding low grade ore, your grasping at straws. LBE did some testing over the last week at McWatters on grades of .59- .61 That is a far cry from the ISM average results in the .3 % range. McWatters is an intrusion and therefore the grains are allot bigger allowing LBE to maybe reclaim more of the ore body. McWatters is different than that Hart, Redstone and the L-2 claims of ISM.

Just read any drilling report of ISM and it will prove what I say. Here is some very important information for all of you ISMers that is taken from each and every drill result news release of ISM. Your geologist will confirm the problems of low grade ore.

"The nickel bearing sulphide mineralization, with estimates ranging from 1 percent to 20 percent fine grained disseminations up to massive 100 per cent sulphides, is contained within serpentenized komatiitic ultramaftic extrusive flows with occasional spinitex texture."

LBE said at the meeting they would do some testing down to the .5 level to see if it is economic to extract at McWatters. There are other properties like Sothman and Groves that might be able to go down to .4% LBE also said they would test some Redstone ore down to .5 .6 and .7

Sorry boys, ISM still has major problems ahead regarding trying to make their low grade ore body economically feasible.

On another note, it seems that a few of you are now very interested in picking up a couple of the LBE properties. I was wondering how long it was going to take before some of you started realizing the potential problems that might exist with ISM having LBEs claims in the L-2 area. I guess you are all finally realizing that those two properties adjacent to the ISM L-2 claim 1213131 just might be the most important properties that could hold up ISM for a very long time. OUCH !!

I will be providing a little more detailed information on this in the next couple of days. Just waiting for a little more information from the Ontario Government of Mines.

It is easy to see that some of you are getting very nervous right now with your postings. Maybe the potential problems of extracting your ore body from ISM claim # 1213131 might be coming to ahead. It is obvious Drillbit and Wolfie certainly see the problems.

Best

Nickel77

New Message
Please login to post a reply