Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Wanderer/Angler and others

posted on Sep 27, 2008 09:21AM

Wanderer, Angler and others.

With all due respect, the properties of ISM and LBE are inter twined whether we like it or not and many questions need to be answered regarding investment issues brought forward. There is no getting around that some of the property borders of these claims will affect the other.

In a way ISM and its posters have already answered my questions simply by not responding to legitimate questions put forward on the SH board. The questions are very basic and one the company itself should tell the answers to their shareholders. Since no one can report any company resource has said differently, I must take that to mean the 60 meter Boundary Pillar spacing on property boundaries indeed could affect the ability of ISM to extract parts of their resource on the L-2. How much at this time no one knows? The 43-101 will probably be a good start to see what problems may exist.

For the next week as you wish, I will try to hold my comments back to some degree, but if more questions arise that affect LBE, I will raise those concerns for the protection of LBE shareholders who could either benefit or have affect their investments.

Best

Nickel77

New Message
Please login to post a reply