Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Financings and the Jr Sector

posted on Nov 17, 2008 05:48PM

It seems right now that we have lots of company. Geodex also got audited by the BC Securities Commission. Lots of companies are out there looking for funding. Seems to me, after the year with Salman Brothers - the smartest thing for us was to go get someone new to help with that.

When you look at the commodities (Nickel in particular) putting us in care and maintenance was a good thing. Talking to Gary today, if we had been in production last January, then this summer we would have been writing down the value of our high grade McWatters resource. Reading the MD&A this weekend, we had alot of unique expenses related to the write down of Redstone and the putting our company in care and maintenance.

Basically, until we find out how our financings will be bridged - we are on hold. There will be good news down the pipe re our McAra Lease, meeting the BC Securities Commission requirements, Work done at the Ray township property, Sothnan property. Last week we certainly got a taste of low share prices. Some of us picked up more shares (we are suckers for punnishment I know) but I can't help it. I still believe in the company. None of us know what form the financing will take but I believe that our creditors will want to protect their investment and during hard times there is often some form of flexibility worked in so that everyone can win. Call me a fool but that is what I believe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply