Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free
Message: Hell to me Is waiting and Not Knowing - but here is another explanation!

You know Mikey,

I asked a question of what a company is responsible for and I was told that they are only responsible for what is posted on SEDAR. So if rumours are out there that someone has been rehired or not and the company has not done a press release then it is that - a rumour. Everyone has a reason for posting it is our point to figure out why and what we choose to believe. Most of what is put on these boards is a bunch of private opinions. It is our job to figure out what we choose to believe. Then comes the mind games....

I was reading in Investor's Digest the article by Dave Skarica- Junior Miners ready to show Investors their Metal

He recomments to "buy things which are the most undervalued and which should lead the way in the next rally.

A sector that qualifies in this category is the smaller junior-mining sector. As these companies tend to be more volatile and illiquid, they fell faster in the 2008 market crash. Many of these companies have been reduced to rediculous valuations.

I personally like the junior-mining companies that possess ounces in the ground in reserves and are in or going into production. The companies, that possess ounces in the ground in reserves and are in or going into production. The companies which have built up reserves, are becoming takeover targests as many seniors are going to want to take advantage of their low stock prices and asset values. The small producers are trading at extremely cheap valuations, and at some point, their share prices will return to represent their real value. "

Of course who knows where we stand because we do not know what will happen. I still believe that even with the debt we have there is still value in our properties. So as you said Mikeyman "

let's hope that lbe heats up (endothermic) so we can bask in it's radiating heat (exothermic) :)"

New Message
Please login to post a reply