Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

When does the public start getting interested in a mine starting up again? ...solid question Wanderer5....i guess with Liberty long term investors always new LBE had the right fundamentals and stuck with their believes as others may have thought the ni market was saturated and wanted to wait for a turn around. I see on the TSX most value Funds want to see two consecutive Quarters of cash flow positive before they step upto the plate. I see hedge funds buying on demand as the commodities rise, and speculators playing like day traders and trying to gain a penny or two. I guess we see all kinds of traders in the market and looking at Liberty to-day, i see true value on the up side as from a mining perspective this up side to the mill will make LBE cash flow positive . I see our future in these rich mining widths of Cobalt and copper and the low cost of producing ni and pms. I like the fact we are not stuck on Sudbury smelting and have a buyer for all our products in their growing industry. I see Gary taking our fundamentals and useing them to get us back to a low cost producer and i will take advantage of this opportunity as i see nothing but true value. Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply