Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free
May 25, 2010 03:25PM
May 25, 2010 05:00PM
May 25, 2010 05:11PM
May 26, 2010 01:49PM

Nickel77,

If you go back to my post you will see that I did not "comment that I(read you) have instigated these “battles” as a result of comments on the “ISM” site."

I chose my words carefully not to blame anyone as the person starting these battles. I just said that often the posts occur here on this hub after you post there on the ISM hub, I didn't say you were first. Frankly, I don't care who starts them, I deal with enough "he/she started it" with my kids at home. I just don't want stupid battles in this hub, and I think SH should provide an outlet for all of this angst and it needn't spill over to this site.

You will also note that I said that I would delete the whole thread if I thought it represented one of these battles. Those words were also carefully selected. I will delete everyone's posts that comprise these battles, not just yours.

You have made a reference to your posts on SH. To be clear, I don't monitor posts on SH or on the Agoracom ISM hub. I rarely go to the SH site because it is rubbish - the only time I go over there is when someone refers me to something useful or really funny, and I would say that happens twice a year. I read the ISM site because I am keenly interested in the mineralization in the area surrounding LBE.

The point I am making is I do not monitor anyone's posts anywhere, I just read posts where I want to do so. I would have to be taking this silly hub leader position a lot more seriously than I do if I were to start trolling around looking to see what people are saying elsewhere.

Finally, with respect to my comment to all about referring complaints to Agoracom about my actions as a hub leader: I have had a few complaints about deleting some incendiary posts in the past while. I don't care if people feel they have been treated unfairly or not (and you have never indicated that you thought you have been). That is why I suggest that they take it up with Agoracom if they don't like it. I will be happy to forego the generous salary and benefits that go with this prestigious position if Agoracom wants to remove me as a rogue hub leader.

All in all, the reason I am stepping in with these measures is I simply do not want this hub to turn into another POS like SH is.

Trusting this clarifies things,

Bluenoser

New Message
Please login to post a reply