Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Tantallon,

In my opinion, the retail folks at LBE already know “what the scoop is”. The "scoop" is regularly pointed out in the many Company news release updates. If that "scoop" isn’t enough to answer your concerns or questions, then a quick phone call to the company, (that always answers), will do the trick.

Most folks are fully aware Q-2 will look more or less the same as Q-1, as the company didn’t even announce an increase in production until the later weeks of June, the last month of the Q2. I would have to think for most investors it is pretty obvious things won’t look much different than Q-1. Hopefully though, as the last month will have an increased production rate, we can extrapolate some of those numbers to get an indication of what LBE is capable of at full production. I also believe most investors of LBE are now fully aware that since LBE reached its 1500 ton/daily production rate in July, that Q-3 will be a very important quarter that shows what LBE will be able to do in the future.

As I mentioned before, don’t wait to long if you are thinking of buying in; things just might start moving much quicker than you think.

Best

Nickel

New Message
Please login to post a reply