Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

EBF,

For a guy that doesn’t know the difference between .4 % and 4.0%, personally, I think you should stay out of mining stocks altogether. You, Rocky, TPB and Tantallon seem obsessed lately in stressing a point to these boards that Q-2 should somehow be much better than Q-1. Investors in LBE are well aware of production levels through the second quarter; as the company has always updated investors with company news releases. For those shareholders that need additional concerns or questions addressed, the company has always been there to answer calls and give responses to those individuals.

I am sure this type of communication is all foreign to you, but once you decide to invest in more than one stock, you will understand it’s just the norm amongst shareholders and the companies they have investments with.

I want to thank you and your buddies for bringing up the Q-2 concern, but if you just took the time to read the news releases or phoned the company, you wouldn’t have had to get yourselves so worked up. Since I wouldn’t like to see you embarrass yourself again, I will let you in on a little secret. Around the middle of July, LBE attained full production (1500 ton a day) at the Redstone Mill. Since July is the first month of the third quarter, I would have to think it’s a pretty safe bet that Investors in LBE will now see what a decent quarter of Production will mean to their investments going into the future.

Once again, I am sorry to hear the Independent Micon Resource Report didn’t prove out the numbers that were flying over these boards the past several years. I would also like to say I am very sorry to hear "you did count your chickens before they were hatched. Oh well, there is always other stocks out there.

There is still time to buy!

Best

Nickel77

New Message
Please login to post a reply