Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free
EBF Have you not realized alot of the hype is a reaction to what is posted about Lbe. Mining has been made of hype. Take a walk back to 2007 when we were $24,000USD for Ni. The Shaw Dome was filled with hype. Who were promoting the properties? The Institutions, the shareholders, the mining companies were all over promoting the properties. Some investors realizing the stocks were over priced sold out and moved on to other projects. Constantly shareholders are in a state of flux. It is not natural to ride a stock all the way down but some of us did. Our entry points are all different. Some entered at $0.20 - others much higher. What is common - is that we saw the infrastructure that was created with Liberty. We saw the ambition and the vision that Gary Nash had and still does have. He is the hardest working person I have ever seen. In him there is total commitment. He has had the intelligence to deal with the paperwork of all aspects of Lbe. What is unique about him is that he is able to get things done and to work with others and gather others who have the same goals. He also has the perseverence that when things are falling apart that he can keep things together. He showed these characteristics when Ni prices collapsed and he had to put our company up for sale. He wore the CFOs had when the accountant left and found the money to keep this company solvent when others would have thrown their hands up. The Chinese respect him and they also looked at their offer as a way of protecting their investment. They had the money but I think they also have respect for Gary Nash. Yes they own 51% but the rest of the money was put into preferred shares so that they could have first lien on our property. The dividend rate is 9%. When we needed money to get things going they gave us staggered short term loans. These loans Lbe has every intention to repay starting in Sept. There is no intention to pay it down in the second quarter. We expect this quarter will be very much the same as last quarter which was a loss of $0.01 a share. The balancing fact is that we are halfway through the quarter where we are now at full production. Most Lbe shareholders are feeling pretty rosy about that. We have had a fund selling off since mid June. Yes our sp is at a low value and those that see the potential are quietly buying up at these prices. Others who do not have available cash or choose not to are letting things ride. As you can tell - I like Lbe. I think that we have a phenomenal land package. I also think that Lbe has had geologists who could explore and map out resources that meet Ni43-101 compliant results as efficiently as possible. They have not been afraid to drill in one direction to extend the resource - get a nil result and drill in the opposite direction to as quickly as possible define the parameters of a resource. Drilling is money. The key to exploration is to minimize the exploration cost and with Hart I observed that. Hopefully one of our next prospective sites will prove up to become our next resource. Our claims require exploration and now hopefully as money flows more we will hear of more results. In this respect we experience the exploration excitement. Conversely, with 2 mines under our belt and the third mine Hart soon to be Leased we will get to get on with things. Thats why Willy's post was good to see. Hart is not a swamp like McWatters so it should be much easier to build. As far as some people like Ni77 and myself being rosy about Lbe - well we just believe in it and we are shareholders and we are proud of it.
New Message
Please login to post a reply