Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Nickel77,

You said “You are about a slick as they come. All resource reports, not just Liberty’s have the typical disclaimer discussed. End of story unless you want to continue to be a slickster or an idiot, and bring it up again. So don’t come on here and act like you are on the high road; because you are not, as is evidenced from what you do so well.”

I beg your pardon Sir but that was my point about them being normal disclaimers like “your mileage will vary”. All reports are same in that respect..I understand...I get it. No need to name call.

Back to the point. So does LBE have to pay the money back or not? That was a rhetorical question. Of course they do, which is my point. Where does that money come from, the tooth fairy (another rhetorical question)? In my world, it comes from the Ni LBE sells to the market. Following your logic, am I to assume the money borrowed from Jilin Jien is free and you won’t have to pay it back? I call foul on that point..full stop.

Maybe someone else should chime in and give us a realistic “total cost per pound” which includes the financing costs. My bet is, it is north of $10 usd/lb, but I am willing to be wrong.

Cheers

ebf

New Message
Please login to post a reply